Real soundboard prank?!? HELP!

delshaddelshad Member Posts: 11
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi i wonder if you can make a soundboard that you can call someone and play sound so they can here it on the other side.. made a soundboard but they can't here when i play the sounds!

THANKS FOR HELPING!

Comments

• JillSaladJillSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 43
    Hey there!

Unfortunately, iPhones don't really work that way. You need to close an app in order to make a phone call. Also, the speaker for sound and the mic for calls are in totally different places.

Sorry!
  • delshaddelshad Member Posts: 11
    JillSalad said:
    Hey there!

Unfortunately, iPhones don't really work that way. You need to close an app in order to make a phone call. Also, the speaker for sound and the mic for calls are in totally different places.

Sorry!

Thanks!!!

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    just get two iphones ... problem solved! :)
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    JillSalad said:
    Hey there!

Sorry!

Hi Jill, pleased to meet you; you're surname - Salad; AND you work for GameSalad! What an amazing coincidence!! ;-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• FranzKellerFranzKeller Member Posts: 517
    Really, it's not nice to play "pranks" on people anyway! ;-)
    gyroscope said:
    Hi Jill, pleased to meet you; you're surname - Salad; AND you work for GameSalad! What an amazing coincidence!! ;-)

It's like a family business, you see. ;-)

I'm making a soundboard app at this moment with amusing voiceover bits.