Game Center: Leaderboard "Unable to Load" and Landscape Mode

SoldierBullsSoldierBulls Member Posts: 61
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi!
Well, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't get Leaderboard on my device loaded. The Game Center screen appears selecting view leaderboard, but it says "Unable to Load" under "Friends" and "All Players".
Also my game is in landscape mode, but Game Center doesn't rotate from vertical to horizontal. All in Ad hoc mode.
Please, Help Me!

Comments

• SoldierBullsSoldierBulls Member Posts: 61
    No... :( it works in well in other games! And what about orientation? Why Game Center appears vertical? :(
  • hrsmediahrsmedia Member Posts: 522
    Maybe log in to Game Center then log out again.
    Or perhaps it's more serious and your leaderboard ID doesn't match or something.
    I have Log in and log out a lot of times, shut down the device, the leaderboard ID matches, and nothing. And is impossible to have Game Center in landscape mode. Please help meeeeeeee!! :( :(
    I have created another apple ID, provisioning profile and app, and the leaderboard works! BUT... I think that Game Center Leaderboard only works in Portrait Mode, at least on the iPad in Ad Hoc. Must be an error of programming on the version 0.9.3? I have seen at commercial apps that the leaderboard appears sliding from the down part, but at Gamesalad it POPUPS... hmm thats suspicious..