Renew provisioning profile [pic inside]

BramHoddssdBramHoddssd Member Posts: 414
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi, i've read many forum posts saying that if you have an expired provisioning profile you can just login to itunes connect, click a button called renew, download it, and drag it into itunes. I've looked everywhere but I seriously can't find a 'renew' button...

Here's a screenshot to make sure i'm looking in the right place:
http://i52.tinypic.com/qzpz07.png

Comments

• kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    did you try clicking modify and renewing?
  • kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    PS scrub out that number for your apple ID :) just a hint
  • azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
    Hi. Hope this can help you it's from an old post.

Ok sorry to take that long didn't see your comments...
    What I did was followed tshirtbooth video when he explains how to check your provisioning profiles. You have to open Xcode and on the label windows choose organizer. That's going to open a window with all your provisioning profiles and then you can check one by one the state of them.
    The other thing I figured out it's that development provisioning profile ( the ones you used to make and adhoc ) last only 3month and on this organizer you can click on them and renew the ones that r about to expired. Then u use the new one once the other one expires. Don't know if I was clear enough check tshirtbooth video on the YouTube channel.
  • BramHoddssdBramHoddssd Member Posts: 414
    kadinshino said:
    did you try clicking modify and renewing?

when i click modify this comes up:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2zjjbl5.png

ps wut can people do with my apple ID?
    oh do u mean my app id? still, wut can people do with that?
    just fyi everybody its been expired for i think 27 days now... i haven't been able to test my game on my ipod for 27 days. i'd really like to get this fixed.
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    From your second picture it looks like you have no certificate selected for the profile.

Select the check box by the name 'Douglas Hoskin' and submit then you will probably be able to renew.
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    What weblink do we need to goto to do this? Mine ran out last week.
    Rob2 said:
    From your second picture it looks like you have no certificate selected for the profile.

Select the check box by the name 'Douglas Hoskin' and submit then you will probably be able to renew.

Alright I just did that. Now the status is 'pending'.
    ozboybrian said:
    What weblink do we need to goto to do this? Mine ran out last week.

http://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action login to this website
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    All sorted then :)
    so rob2, now there's some 'download' button. What do i do once its downloaded? (Sorry i forget how i did it the first time).
    bump
    bumb again. please guys i want to know what to do once i download it. I know there's something about dragging it into x code.. but i forget the rest.