Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid...

11clock11clock Member Posts: 450
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I get this error every time I try submitting my GS game with Application Loader.

"Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate."

I noticed that during publishing my game in GameSalad when it asked for approval using a codesign, the codesign it wanted to use was called <key>.

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
  • 11clock11clock Member Posts: 450
    I said Yes.
    I think I discovered the problem. I gave my game the wrong provisioning profile. It's a development profile and it's supposed to be a distribution profile.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    11clock said:
    I think I discovered the problem. I gave my game the wrong provisioning profile. It's a development profile and it's supposed to be a distribution profile.

Yep
    In Game Salad's publishing thing, I'm getting a new error.

"Code signing failed. Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed."

I'll try deleting all of my certificates in Keychain Access and reinstalling them.
    Alright, the certificate error is gone. Now for a new error that GS gives me.

"Could not code sign because there is no developer identity matching the selected provisioning profile."

Wait...when making the distribution profile there was nowhere to place my developer identity, even though there was a spot on the developer provisioning creator. O.o