Need a Developer: Game App for iphone

Legacy7005Legacy7005 Member Posts: 3
Hello I need a developer to help me make this app. This will be a game application for the iphone. It will have different levels. Each level should have a different color background. There will be different obstacles that will make the game harder as it progresses. There is a theme for the game and a plot which I would like to have shown through various cartoon images so the player can feel that there is a reason to play and a goal to reach.

I would like there to be a main cartoon character, some music while the game is being played, also an automated voice that calls out certain things during the game. I would like a start page and a leaderboard. I have a lot more prepared for the game everything is written already, all you have to do is bring the game to life. I would like a demo before the work is completed. If you need any more info. please let me know, thank you.

If I love the job I have other projects in mind ready. Also I would like to create a few sequels to this game.

Comments

• RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Email me at matthewredler@gmail.com
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    GameSalad is very easy to use you should try it out for yourself.

I will say to all members here, be aware of users who make accounts on this forum and then within a few hours post asking for someone to make a game for hire. Could be a lot of work down the drain. Not always the case of course so just be aware.
  • Legacy7005Legacy7005 Member Posts: 3
    I have my work posted in a few other places, Odesk, Elance, Get a Coder I found this website and decided to post here.
  • Legacy7005Legacy7005 Member Posts: 3
    tenrdrmer said:
    GameSalad is very easy to use you should try it out for yourself.

I will say to all members here, be aware of users who make accounts on this forum and then within a few hours post asking for someone to make a game for hire. Could be a lot of work down the drain. Not always the case of course so just be aware.

It also works the other way around, I could pay someone and they might not do the job right. I'm looking for somebody responsible b/c I don't have the time. Someone that knows what they are doing that could create a game for me that I can be satisfied in paying $1000.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    shoot me a email

papiomitis@yahoo.com
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Go with JohnPapiomitis. He's a pro.

Don't forget to support my iPhone page full of awesome games for you to show off yours when it's done.
    thanks!
    http://www.facebook.com/ListYourTopiPhoneGame
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Legacy7005 said:
    It also works the other way around, I could pay someone and they might not do the job right. I'm looking for somebody responsible b/c I don't have the time. Someone that knows what they are doing that could create a game for me that I can be satisfied in paying $1000.

I didn't say you were the bad guy just offering advice to many of the users here who might see the $$$ and not the big picture.

Although to be honest $1000 is not much for an app. I'm on the cheap end of the project help Rates and that would only cover 1.5 weeks of my time so I would hope you are not looking for anything very complex. otherwise even for GameSalad thats gonna be a pretty quickly thrown together app.

You can feel free to contact me as well but honestly if you can afford him john is gonna be one of the best you could get.

tenrdrmer(at)yahoo.com

___________________________________________________________________________________
    Project Help from Tenrdrmer Click Here

GS BubbleBall Template HERE!!
    Stacks Level Selection Template HERE!!
    Expanding Option Menu Template HERE!!
    Tenrdrmer's Menu # 3 HERE!!
    Menu #4 - Level Banners HERE!!
    AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    AppSolute Entertainment on iTunes
  • jadjad Member Posts: 135
    i'd be willing to try if you still need someone

jessejad14@gmail.com