My Auto-allignment system using RAM (Artificial)

cwbh10cwbh10 Member Posts: 52
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I wanted to post this here due to that it seems glitchy... (Sorry if wrong section, if it is please move it :)) I have posted both the Increased speed version (Reduced timer waiting times...) which seems to make it unstable, and the Original which has glitches of its own. GAMES POSTED ON MY PROFILE
Know glitches:

-Auto-Alignment will keep pushing the ball into one other ball, not moving away from that one ball (Not the two balls conflicting are remote, but still when they touch they move in the same direction; might be timing error)

-Speed on iPhone when lighting up balls in extremely laggy (~6FPS iPhone 4); due to timers and interpolates on each ball

-On "faster" version Auto-Alignment seems to be delayed for a few seconds before any real aligning occurs.

Any comments would be great!
*This is not meant to be an iPhone app but to test certain techniques :)

Comments

• cwbh10cwbh10 Member Posts: 52
    Link to Original Game: http://gamesalad.com/game/19081
    I fixed it :) I will post the demo again
  • mintmomegmintmomeg Member, PRO Posts: 261
    can you tell me how to fix it
    What do you mean? Do you want to know how to do it? I just posted an updated version... You can now see which balls are stored in the RAM. As you can see it is extreme inefficient :(. I might have to rewrite the whole thing, but GameSalad is limiting and its harder that way.