I'm pro but can't see URL or iAd behaviours

FogelbergFogelberg Member Posts: 103
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Like the title said.. I'm a paying pro member and I'm logged in, but the Open URL and iAd behaviours are not available. What am I missing here?

Comments

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    Did you just go Pro? It might not be instant. If I'm remembering correctly, I had trouble with upgrading my account. You might want to contact GameSalad directly. If you're Pro, you're paying for customer service.

http://gamesalad.com/contact
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    You need to login before opening the probject and then the behaviors are listed under pro behaviors to the left of the behaviors list.

And like Photics said you may have to contact them to get it activated right.
  • steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    In my case it got activated right away after payment. So if you followed tenrdrmer steps and still no luck, don't hesitate to contact the gs team.
  • FogelbergFogelberg Member Posts: 103
    Thanks guys. I'll have a look at it after work. I've been pro for about a month but only used the option to switch loading screen - that worked fine.
  • FogelbergFogelberg Member Posts: 103
    tenrdrmer said:
    You need to login before opening the probject and then the behaviors are listed under pro behaviors to the left of the behaviors list.
    Case closed. It works fine when I first log in and then open the project. Thanks!!