Bounty Hunter 1.3 now released!

gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
Hi guys,

I've been around the forums and using gamesalad for over a year now, but to expand my tool set I decided to learn Corona and port one of my games to it that I thought would benefit from online leaderboards. Im only posting this here because it was originally a gamesalad game, and I still use gamesalad. (plus its under non GS game news)

Im sure a few of you already have the previous version but it anybody would like a promo code for 1.3 then let me know here!

It has a few extra features added such as retry option, new score system etc.

cheers

Gaz

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bounty-hunter/id400301575?mt=8

Comments

• Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    If you could PM a code that would be great :)

edit: never mind..I've got it, keen to see the universal corona magic :)
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    thanks

let me know how it is on the iPad, I couldn't actually test it on a device, so could be interesting!
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    All plays great on the ipad, very smooth. Major plus would be if you could slide your touches rather than having to lift finger and retouch.
    Thats good to know! I'm hoping it picks up a few iPad sales!

Thats something I am working on for the next update, going to throw gamecenter and achievements in there as well!

I really need to get an iPad, might see if any old models are going cheaper on ebay! :)
    just a quick update to say 1.4 is now available, and includes gamecenter. I think this will be a good example of how game enter will effect out existing games. I will keep you updated with any sales increases.

anybody wants a promo then let me know.

Thanks