Error when uploading - Failed codesign verification

yellow512bbiyellow512bbi Member Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I tried to use appliaciton loader to submit the game file. i compressed it and selected it. when i hit send it gave me an error saying it was not signed with an apple cert and failed codesign verification.

tany thoughts?

Comments

• magic101himagic101hi Member Posts: 713
    yellow512bbi said:
    I tried to use appliaciton loader to submit the game file. i compressed it and selected it. when i hit send it gave me an error saying it was not signed with an apple cert and failed codesign verification.

tany thoughts?

Try republishing and resubmiting

-josh
  • yellow512bbiyellow512bbi Member Posts: 14
    i tried to republish using both profiles
    1- the development provisioning profile
    and
    2- the distribution provisioning profile
    and i get the same error.
    i also sent a request to itunes connect to help as well.

any thoughts?
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    certificates out of date?
  • yellow512bbiyellow512bbi Member Posts: 14
    i checked and the certificates are valid.
    should i be using the development provisioning profile or the distribution one when i publish in gamesalad?
  • fiabanfriendsfiabanfriends Member Posts: 16
    I am getting the same error over and over its not my certs or provisioning all all up to date and i get the error over and over Please somebody must have a ifx for this, i get nothingback form apple on this ANYONE?
  • Mcreator83Mcreator83 Member Posts: 120
    i had the same problem and got help with it by TSB we ended up making a new login account on my mac and installed the licenses on the new keychain and all went smooth as butter. try that if nothing els works out for ya :)

good luck guys i know how frustrating it feels.
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    delete all those and download again
  • jadjad Member Posts: 135
    yellow512bbi said:
    i checked and the certificates are valid.
    should i be using the development provisioning profile or the distribution one when i publish in gamesalad?

You definitely have to use only the distribution profiles. The development is only for private use. Also reupload your game from gamesalad, and make sure you have distribution profile selected.....hope that helps