Updating Profiles

outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
edited November -1 in Tech Support
How long is profile updating going to be down? Been spending a lot of time on the forum lately, and I want to have a picture up, but when I do to load it, nothing happens.

Thanks

Comments

• CaniohCanioh Member Posts: 200
    LOL I didn't even know that they took down profile settings again, it really sucks though.
    Last time it took them 4 moths to update it!
  • ScootsScoots Member Posts: 507
    Looks like it's up for me. What are you not seeing?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I also have all of my editing options.
  • apps4everyoneapps4everyone Member Posts: 103
    I have "Profile walls are taking a break and will be back soon"

I'd really like to update my name, profile pic, information, etc.
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    I'm in the same boat as apps4everyone is. Although I 'could' and did update my name. Nothing else will let me update.
    outasite said:
    I'm in the same boat as apps4everyone is. Although I 'could' and did update my name. Nothing else will let me update.

So I just tried to edit my pic and info again. When I try to upload a .jpg the check mark never goes green. But it did when I went to edit info.
    Ok guys if your checkmark doesn't show up go to edit and select all and then down under and a little to the right or the image file you selected there will be two dark blue ares right next to each other the right one if the check mark. Don't know why it does that but once you get it going once you should be good.

And also if you are trying to edit your profile from the GameSalad Software it will take you to the wrong page. Just click on your user name in the top right of the web page or on any of your posts.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    GS BubbleBall Template HERE!!
    Stacks Level Selection Template HERE!! Now only $20
    AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    I'm sorry I still confused.

I've only ever used my browser to try and upload the pics.
    I've been trying with chrome, and just tried with safari, but still nothing.
    I see what you mean now about selecting. Also use command a on the window but I still do not see any buttons other then the x and the check, but i still cannot click on the check
    heres what i see
    Photobucket
    Use Safari and let it sit until the image actually loads in you avatar. Then Click the checkmark. It should take a minute or so for it to actually load up.
  • apps4everyoneapps4everyone Member Posts: 103
    I'm the same as outasite. I can see the red cross and green check. I even get the 'finger' when I hover over the green check, but nothing happens when I click on it.

i notice that this green check is slightly lighter than the green check for the information section, which I can click on and update.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that profile pics had been suspended, so only users that had previously changed their image had a different one to the default. http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=13453#post-104068
    I see what you mean now I've tried to change mine. Hmm They must have jacked it up again.
    The post you are referencing was before it was fixed a couple weeks ago. I bet when they updated the main page and then never followed through with updating the rest of the site. Sorry Guys it appears its broke again. You would be best to contact GameSalad Directly on this one it seems.
    I let it sit there loading for ever in safari. does anyone know any more about this thread apps4everyone found?
    Yes that thread is a month old. a little over two weeks ago they came back http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=18952. a month ago you didn't even have the option to edit any of that. Just email or do a bug report with GameSalad about it. But I Changed my avatar a couple weeks ago and again its not available.
    KK will do thanks.
    I got it to update!!! I jus tried it again. thanks dev team