team provisioning profile its about to expired... What now?

azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Like the title says I got this message from apple... what i have to do know...?

Comments

• CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Re-download your provisioning profiles from Apple and delete/replace your old provisioning profiles on your computer and devices.
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Make a new one in provisioning portal
  • azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
    so this means that every 3 month I have to renew all the provisioning profiles I have one by one...?
    bump any advice in this how you renew your provisioning.
    ok I got it somebody deleted this thread...
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Member Posts: 1,095
    azavega said:
    ok I got it somebody deleted this thread...

Hey! Can you post what you figured out because in the future, I'm sure there will be someone with the same problem. Granted, the search function of this forum isn't the best, but it still would be neat to know! ;-)
    Thanks!
    ~CTM
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Seconded!

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

Ok sorry to take that long didn't see your comments...
    What I did was followed tshirtbooth video when he explains how to check your provisioning profiles. You have to open Xcode and on the label windows choose organizer. That's going to open a window with all your provisioning profiles and then you can check one by one the state of them.
    The other thing I figured out it's that development provisioning profile ( the ones you used to make and adhoc ) last only 3month and on this organizer you can click on them and renew the ones that r about to expired. Then u use the new one once the other one expires. Don't know if I was clear enough check tshirtbooth video on the YouTube channel.