iAd Question for Fire Maple . PLEASE HELP!!

venon_itvenon_it Member, PRO Posts: 594
edited November -1 in Tech Support
ok i insert timer after 0.2 start iAd, ok in my dev app i see the iAd banner, but when my app is in appstore it not shown! how to solve? i try to download it in u.s.a iTunes , and impost my iphone in english language and insert itunes account u.s.a ! it not shown!

i try do download in italy itunes : Stunt Squirrels! LITE it has iAd , and i see the banner! pleasee help Meee

if you want to try my app with iAD : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crazy-driving-free/id408954458?mt=8

plase helppp

Comments

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    Im not fire maple so maybe you dont want my help?

If you do, bare in mind that APPLE decides when ads are shown! All iAds does in GS is put a call to apple for an add, its up to them whether you see an add or not. Look at you iAds network in itunes connect and you'll see how many times your game has called for an add, how many adds have been shown and how many have been clicked on.
  • venon_itvenon_it Member, PRO Posts: 594
    ok thankss, but because I do not see iAd in my games?
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    You need to make sure iAds is setup to work properly within iTunes connect, you have to turn on iAds with your app after submitting the details but before you upload the binary.

If the iads test banner is showing up in an adhoc version, then it will work on the app store once you have done all the itunes connect stuff properly...

I did mine wrong the first time with Quake Builder and had to submit an update to be able to turn on iAds for that particular game.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Hey venon_it,

Thanks for the 0.00006$!

I have no idea how it works though! I just put that behavior in months ago. It is only on the main menu and just uses the Show iAd behavior.

I am not doing anything tricky with timers or anything else.
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    Venon remember that you're in Italy. Even if you download an app from the US AppStore and change the iPhone language to English you still are in Italy and so far we Italians are not gifted with the iAds.

However if you go to the iAds section on iTunesConnect you should be able to see that it is working on other countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany).
    i create a actor with timer 0.2 sec start iAd , you insert in actor only iAd? If i insert only iAd it don't function!
    but it function in preview Gamesalad? in itunes connect i activated iAd...

For MarkOnTheIron: yes i'm in italy, because i see iAd in FireMaple game?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    in itunes connect click on iAds, do you see anything being reported?
    Yes in iTunes iAd the report function!
    Last 7 day for one app 1400 request , 741 from u.s.a italy only 3 request! But the problem for me is the timer .. I insert timer in iAd Gamesalad...