0.9.1 unable to edit scene attributes?

TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I went to set the camera start within one of my scenes and looks like the scene button is behind the bar. I set size from 100% to 50% and the scene resided incorrectly (very small). Set it back to 100% and that resized the scene to the size of the iPhone and not the screen.

All these bugs are making me laugh now. I just cant believe how so many things can break with each release.

Comments

• TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    found the reason why. Looks like after you play the scene and then edit the scene, the black preview bar does not remove and this blocks access to the scene buttons.
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    yep...major bug...using the grey buttons directly above the scene button sends the whole editor spiralling into madness.....

how do these kind of things get through?
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    I've also found the black bar going crazy and stopping the program even after using the big green preview button occasionally. Roll on 0.9.2 with such features as working Mac app store publishing and scene control buttons .... sigh
  • BarkBarkCoBarkBarkCo Member Posts: 1,400
    I use a utility called HyperDock, and in the window preview it actually shows the black bar as a separate window from the rest of the editor...

http://hyperdock.bahoom.de/
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    probably something to do with the mixture of frameworks/libraries being used or just that the black bar is part of the scene graph which I guess the rest of the editor isn't....who knows...maybe no one...seriously!!:)

If you really want to be frightened fire up Instruments!!!
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    they should patch this quick because i expect many people like us will have to restart GS after they test a scene and want to go edit things. Also having to switch scenes to be able to then go back to work on your chosen one is a real pain.