reproducible bug in 91 preview button...

QbAnYtOQbAnYtO Member Posts: 523
edited November -1 in Tech Support
the little play button next to the stop button. EVERYTIME i press it t freezes up game salad or makes it non working :)

just thought i letcha know!

Comments

• hdeandahdeanda Member, PRO Posts: 55
    I found the same problem. After using that the program becomes unresponsive to some functions and when I click on the actors it overlays the scene I was looking at on top of the behaviors and rules for that actor I clicked on. It must be a small coding error somewhere in there. I restarted my mac and tried again with same results, but everything seems ok, I don't think I need that specific function anyway. I'm sure they can fix it quick.
    hdeanda said:
    I found the same problem. After using that the program becomes unresponsive to some functions and when I click on the actors it overlays the scene I was looking at on top of the behaviors and rules for that actor I clicked on. It must be a small coding error somewhere in there. I restarted my mac and tried again with same results, but everything else seems ok, I don't think I need that specific function anyway. I'm sure they can fix it quick.

hdeanda said:
    I found the same problem. After using that the program becomes unresponsive to some functions and when I click on the actors it overlays the scene I was looking at on top of the behaviors and rules for that actor I clicked on. It must be a small coding error somewhere in there. I restarted my mac and tried again with same results, but everything seems ok, I don't think I need that specific function anyway. I'm sure they can fix it quick.

hdeanda said:

yikes! i tried to edit my first post and got all this...apologies...
  • frariofrario Member Posts: 164
    Yes, this problem happens to me too. Annoying, now I'm quitting and relaunching twice the times!
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    hdeanda said:

same for me.

Also, if you play the scene and then try and edit the same scene by clicking the pencil on the scene icon at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens. you have to click the back button or select another scene first.
  • TwistedMechTwistedMech Member Posts: 408
    GS need a bigger beta team because we get issues with every release which comes out. Either it does not have enough QA or its released with known problems.
  • hrsmediahrsmedia Member Posts: 522
    This doesn't sound good. I haven't upgraded to .9.1 yet. Bit scared to with all these bug threads.