Button Objects Broken after Camera Change

thebitmasterthebitmaster PRO Posts: 75
edited November -1 in Tech Support
In short, changing the camera width and height for a scene completely destroyed my touch-buttons because the the visual size of the buttons (all simple squares right now) no longer matches up with detection area. As a result, my iPhone controls are completely destroyed.

I was previously using the default "zoom" level for an iPhone Landscape format screen. I changed the width and height of the camera area to be smaller in the scene attributes. At this point, all my buttons on the HUD were smaller and no longer in position, so I re-sized them. After I did that, the visual box of the buttons and the detection area no longer matched up. The detection area is much larger than the buttons. There is clearly some kind of linear scaling happening between the visual shape of the button and the detectable area. I've tried changing the prototypes, creating instances, and completely deleting and re-creating the buttons (in the scene, not the prototypes) from scratch, and the problems persists.

I am *not* programatically changing the size of the camera area, except as part of a dramatic death zoom that isn't even being activated during this test failure.

Has anyone else encountered this? I just tried it with 0.9.1 and it's still happening.