BUG 0.9.1 web viewer is broken

ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
edited November -1 in Tech Support
The web viewer is broken with 0.9.1.

I use it a lot to speed up development since spawning the web preview is a hell of a lot faster than pushing the preview button and waiting for GS to slooooowly switch back and forth between screens due to the slowdown bug... *hint* *hint*

(Yes i know i can restart gs, that is not a solution)

Anhow, this is not a bug report on the slowdown issue, this is the fact that all web content does not work in the web viewer.

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    they probably didn't publish the .9.1 plugin yet, if i remember correctly it's usually a three step process

GS App
    GS Viewer
    GS Web Plugin
  • patm1982patm1982 Member Posts: 50
    good to know thanks. I'll stop looking for the 9.1 plugin now.

Ive noticed it gets slow after 10 minutes or so, but it never effects the preview for me. that always runs perfectly smooth. since theres no way to disable a behavior/rule without deleting or moving it, I tend to save a new version for any minor change, so the 10 minutes lag isn't really a big deal as long as it doesn't crash completely.

btw, do you know if the web player can encrypted the GS project at all. I like the idea of web player, but it seems like you could easily download the project and have access to all the content, which I'm not as fond of. Also, I wonder if you can use the web project on your own web-host (especially since there is that annoying 10mb size limit).
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    What is the GS web team actually doing?

The web preview doesnt work and you cant subscribe to topics which is incredibly frustrating!