BUG - Animate Behavior not showing images

PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
edited November -1 in Tech Support
The Animate Behavior is not showing the existing frames/images properly. It's just a blank/white box. If I move the behavior, then the images appear.

Comments

• PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    jonmulcahy said:
    what if you create a new one?

It still doesn't work properly. I think it happens when the animate behavior is off-screen when the actor is loaded. Then when the behavior is scrolled onto the scene, it's blank.

This is a minor issue, but it is a bug. It might be related to some changes to the GameSalad Creator.
  • hdeandahdeanda Member, PRO Posts: 55
    I opened a 0.9.0 project in 0.9.1 and I am able to see all the images and frames in the animate behavior.
  • PhoticsPhotics Member Posts: 4,172
    hdeanda said:
    I opened a 0.9.0 project in 0.9.1 and I am able to see all the images and frames in the animate behavior.

This one is tricky to reproduce. I checked out Annoyed Tomatoes and the problem did show up — but not all of the time.

My animated intro was fine, the tomato actors were not.
  • jasonshowjasonshow Member Posts: 71
    I got the same problem.
    some animate show, some not.

I try to re-setup animate, but next time I open the project,
    the same, I can not see it !
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    As part of the speed improvements, behaviors and other things not in the viewable area when an Actor Editor is opened, are not loaded completely. But I'll open a ticket about the Animate behavior not loading up when it should.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    Same here, project originally made in 0.9 now shows a blank box instead of animation frames, however in the game it still displays ok.
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    Yeah. I have just seen the same "issue" here.
    Could be quite confusing, as it looks like the animate rule has gimped out and I was about to remove it and re-create, till I noticed it was fine when I next went into that actor.