What's the BEST app tracking site out there with frequent updates?

xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
Hey,
for a while now, I'be been using appannie.com to glimpse at my stuff but they only update once a day so I'm wondering if there are better sites out there that I should try?

Those of you who use appannie, did you give them your login pw? It asks for this info but i am hesitant to just give that away to a web site? Am I missing something here?

Last question before the coffee kicks in and my brain wakes up. Can we use a photo of the iPhone running our apps as an icon? I suppose the answer is no but in case someone has gotten away with it, I'd be willing to take the chance too :)

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Well as you know i use appannie, and i put in my itunes account info. Lets just hope annie doesnt run off with it ;) Im not worried though.

And im pretty sure since apple only updates there sales once a day, you can only get the once a day update on your sales and stuff no matter what site you do. But for reviews its differemt and it might be different for ranks as well. Appannie shows reviews for me a couple hours after there posted, it doesnt wait till the next day to update them.
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I love Appannie. Free, and works very well.
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    Thanks guys,
    yes, appannie is good and very pleasant to use except i can not bring myself to give them the login to my apple account.
    I don't even give facebook access to my useless gmail account so definitely NO to appannie as far as that access is concerned. If they would be hacked, than all hell would brake loose!
    Image to wake up and learn that all your apps were deleted? So NO, no access for any third party site!

I read about sites that update on an hourly basis ... anyone out there who has dug a little deeper on that?
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Applyzer.com has hourly rankings, as well as daily rankings. I signed up for the free version, which gives me my daily rankings for my apps, as well as worldwide reviews on one page for each of my apps. To get hourly rankings, you have to sign up and pay a little amount of money...$5.00 is the lowest tier if I remember correctly. Hope that helps :)

- Alex
  • wsdomainwsdomain Member Posts: 35
    Appstrackr.org have all the latest applications. I visit it everyday and they always have new updates and even categorize them with those applications that are popular. It helps you choose what applications you can purchase.
  • TouchTiltGamesTouchTiltGames Member Posts: 1,162
    I really like Distimo! And I use MajicRank too for positions, both are free.

The one I pay for though is AppViz.
    I went ahead and bought prism because giving an unknown web site my login and password for the apple dev center scares the he'll out of me!
    xyloFUN said:
    I went ahead and bought prism because giving an unknown web site my login and password for the apple dev center scares the he'll out of me!

it didnt require your password and such?
    Prism is an application you buy and install locally!
    It costs 15 bucks and does a great job displaying the data any way you like.
    I especially love that it adds up the earnings .... I am richer than I thought! Lol

They have a 30 day demo that is fully functioning .... I think :-)
    im gonna have to get that demo, hopefully annie any wont be to sad that if i leave her ;)
    JohnPapiomitis said:
    im gonna have to get that demo, hopefully annie any wont be to sad that if i leave her ;)

I wouldn't worry about that .... as soon as I discovered Annie is a man I left immediately!

I think you will like prismo ... It's polished and it shows the total $$$ !
    I'm also impressed to see which apps do better as they are all drawn in a pie chart.

It's clever and a must have :-)
    xyloFUN said:
    I wouldn't worry about that .... as soon as I discovered Annie is a man I left immediately!

I'm also impressed to see which apps do better as they are all drawn in a pie chart.

:O No wonder why she wont let me turn the lights on!

i feel violated...
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    xyloFUN said:

Does it do rankings? I could see paying a one time fee to get daily and hourly rankings.
    Oh and global reviews?

Oh heck i'm just gonna have to go get the demo

___________________________________________________________________________________
    BubbleBall Template HERE!!

AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    You are not the only one!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Well I like this thing except it only gives ranks if you are in top 100 it looks like. but its the most accurate ive seen on revenue and listing all reviews
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    MajicRank, which I suggested to everyone here last year, gives rankings in the top 200 for all countries.

It's accurate, free and not hourly/daily, but instant. (Well, you might wait a minute or two for it to gather data, but that's it.)
    The only way that I get on a top 200 list is if you write down all the apps there are on a list starting with the best app on top and work your way down.
    The turn the list 180 degrees. This way, I'm on the top 200 ;-)
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    In my mind https://www.appfigures.com is the best one. It offers very often updates and works very well. For pros the best option.
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    Just had a play with prismo, it crashed twice in the first 10 mins. Now deleted.

For me I have a 2 site go to every day. I use applyzer.com for hourly rankings, not sure of any other sites that update hourly. Then appannie.com for daily reports, it's nice to know where you are featured and they tell you.
  • xmusicxmusic Member Posts: 18
    mulyinc said:
    In my mind https://www.appfigures.com is the best one. It offers very often updates and works very well. For pros the best option.

It looks good but i am not ready to give away my login info to "a" web site!
    StusApps said:
    Just had a play with prismo, it crashed twice in the first 10 mins. Now deleted.

I've read that some had issues with crashing but so far, my app is running for about 3 days and i never turn the computer off.
    That this mac runs in the first place is a miracle because I have so much junk connected to it that require two external USB routers to hold it all!

I haven't seen anything more suitable than prismo (plus i bought it so it's not like i will switch anytime soon)

It updates only once a day but with a low sales volume like mine, that's alright :)
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    You just need to add a user with only Sales and Trends access to itunes connect. Than you have no issue ;) Also they have very strict privacy policy and who is telling you that prismo is not copy your data? ;)
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    By the way guys, just figured out that on Applyzer, hourly rankings are 1 EURO per app and month (about 1.40 US DOLLAR). Just thought I'd mention it.