Looking to Purchase Unpublished Games

DonMeccaDonMecca Member Posts: 2
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some unpublished games that are complete or are at least 90% or more complete and you are willing to work on finishing it for a certain negotiated rate. Looking for any type of game that has a polished feel and look to it.

But completely finished games that haven't been published get the highest priority.

I have funds locked and loaded to buy game rights along with gamesalad project files.

Please email me at edonmecca{at}gmail[dot]com with your offers along with game screenshots and videos. A quick video of the game is preferred. Please also include any game details that would be helpful in making a decision to purchase your game.

Thanks!

P.S. Not interested in templates that are being sold to multiple people or have been published to the appstore.

Comments

• cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
    EDIT: Sorry, just changed my mind :)

Good luck finding someone!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    There is a game called junglebug available in the Marketplace. It is a really nice looking game and he is sell all rights to it. It's not finished of course. Go look it up

• frariofrario Member Posts: 164
    Quantumsheep posted a game some days ago you shouldn't hesitate buying.
    I have NEVER seen a game looking so dramatic and real.
    It was about a sheep lost in a cave.
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    frario said:
    Quantumsheep posted a game some days ago you shouldn't hesitate buying.
    I have NEVER seen a game looking so dramatic and real.
    It was about a sheep lost in a cave.

Thanks for the compliment, but it was actually a cat. A Black cat. Down the mineshaft. At midnight.

So, you know, easy mistake to make!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• DonMeccaDonMecca Member Posts: 2
    My budget is in the low to mid $X,XXX range. It all ofcourse depends on the quality of the game, polish and potential I see. Also thare are a range of other factors like amounts of levels or hours of gameplay it can provide to a user, game download size, load and memory usage ..etc..etc..

So I prefer to see what people might be willing to sell and at what price they might have had in mind and from there negotiate a price that works for all parties involved.

So please if you are considering selling your game do send me an email with details and a video at edonmecca {at} gmail[dot]com

Thanks!
  • frariofrario Member Posts: 164
    @quantumsheep, did you send him the mail?
    :D

p.s: sorry my memory sucks, I must have reinterpretated it since I dreamt of it every night since then. Any news from the cat?