Edit actor screen glitch

EjjEjj Member Posts: 18
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Twice now one of my actors has encountered a glitch where when I double click to edit the the right portion of the window (the viewer screen) will simply become unresponsive and stick to whatever image was on it instead of going to the behaviours editor window. Not only has this made it impossible to edit my actor, but after this glitch i can't edit the game because navigating back and forth does not fix the screen. After restarting Gamsalad I can edit the game but if I double click the actor to edit it, the glitch will always, always reappear with no apparent fix.

I would really appreciate any help.

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Just outta curiosity did you happen to save a custom behavior that contained a rule accessing a scene attribute.
    On my last game every time I tried to save a custom rule like that is did exactly what you describe, I've done this in the past with no issue so not sure why it was doing it this time. Luckily I had been doing as TSB says and save a different version number each time I save.
  • EjjEjj Member Posts: 18
    Yes I did, i suppose that makes sense. What an annoying bug. Anyways, thanks for the help.
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Yep. Known issue. I'll need to double check if its fixed in the upcoming release.
  • bluebyu25bluebyu25 Member Posts: 500
    This just happened to me.....so am I screwed with my current version? I saved it like an idiot when it was happening and now I can't edit anything. I figured it was just another harmless bug and I would just restart it