HELP! My project won't load anymore!

mzxmzx Member Posts: 151
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hey guys,

Moments ago I saved my gs project en quited gamesalad. I did this because of the memory leak, everything became slow... So I closed it, but when I wanted to reload my project (I opened gs and clicked my project), the circle just keeps spinning and doesnt open anything! I tried to open other projects and that worked...

Can someone please help me?

Comments

• EminemEminem Member Posts: 667
    send me the project ill take a look at it (eminemfandev@yahoo.com)
  • mzxmzx Member Posts: 151
    Really thanks that you will help me, but I've redone everything the last hour. (I had een project back-uped a couple of days ago, and when you do everything for the second time (and still got the images in photoshop), it doesn't take hours anymore. Still I think this is a very SERIOUS bug in Gamesalad.

But thanks again for taking time to answer!
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    Hey max,
    The same thing happened to me the othe day too but I did not think that it was GS related.
    I simply rebooted the mac and everything worked again.

Lately, I am noticing that the machine runs some processes that cause the fan to kick in which only used to happen when I did some serious rendering.
    I looked at the processes running and there was nothing that went above five percent or somewhere around that.

I hope I don't have to reset the computer because I am scared of dealing with the provisioning profiles again. Once was enough!!! Lol

Last night, everything run ok again but, I removed GIMP and replaced it with pixelmator but that is probably not what caused the mess.
    GS runs great, hardly crashes and if they would include a button that saves, quits and restates the app, I would have no worries :)