accelerometer not working

rex45rex45 Member Posts: 42
edited November -1 in Tech Support
im trying to make my block move left and right using accelerometer but it wont work for me.

Comments

• AjBlueAjBlue Member Posts: 215
    haven't messed with the accelerometer yet so i wouldn't know where to start, i might make it a control option eventually but, if you run through what you did and what he did, you might have accidentally put the wrong code in or something, i do that all the time

oh and if its possible to elaborate more on what isn't working other people might be able to help you better.
  • rex45rex45 Member Posts: 42
    AjBlue said:
    haven't messed with the accelerometer yet so i wouldn't know where to start, i might make it a control option eventually but, if you run through what you did and what he did, you might have accidentally put the wrong code in or something, i do that all the time

oh and if its possible to elaborate more on what isn't working other people might be able to help you better.

ok thanks
  • rex45rex45 Member Posts: 42
    i was trying to do what tshirtbooth did but it wont work for me. how do i do this? im not sure if its my fault or gs's
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    remember that the x and the y for accelorometer dont move. So y is up and down with portrait, so if you flip to landscape the y with be the left and right
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    it would help if you told us what you actually did, we don't what you coded, or how you coded it. screenshots would be great.