Can't Publish?

WiztrixWiztrix Member Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Please Help, every time I try to publish my game it comes up with the error
"The GameSalad publishing server is experiencing problems. Please try again later."

Please can someone help!?

Comments

• WiztrixWiztrix Member Posts: 9
    Please can someone help me here?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    do what it says, try again later.

if you still have problems, which it looks like you are, use the contact us page below to submit a ticket.
    Please reply to the email GS, i would like to be able to use the service i paid for!
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    I have the same problem now.

It's f***d up, like always and everything with GS.
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Have you tried finding the solutions here: http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=14415
    I didn't change anything on my system since the last publish, so I don't think, the problem is on my side.

Edit: It works now somehow...

I made a new project and tried to publish it so, instead of an update.
    Now I get the error, "The dwarfdump binary must exist and must be executable"
    Still can't Publish...
    For the dwarfdump I had to install Unix Tools, which I didn't for saving disk space :-P

Wiztrix:
    When you try publish, click on the advanced button in the second(?) window, where it asks for provisioning.

There you have to add the right bundle ID, because GS doesn't save it and it is always gamesalad provisioning.

That should be not the problem for publishing through GS, but it is important for sending it to apple.

And log in to GS in the main splash screen, not in the popup window when it asks for it during the publishing.

I think, it doesn't work in the popup, but you need to be logged in for publishing.
  • zinapsezinapse Member Posts: 34
    Problem resolved after reboot but can't find out how to delete this message
  • dazzlemedazzleme Member Posts: 152
    Glad you didn't delete this message because I'm having the exact same issue! Hopefully this will be the fix!
    Well, nothing is working. I've restarted. Logged in from the main gamesalad page instead of when publishing the app, selected the right bundle ID or provisioning profile, and I keep on getting the error "The dwarfdump binary must exist and be executable: /usr/bin/dwarfdump".

Anyone else have ideas for a solution?
    Also, I've published my app successfully under 0.9.1, it's using 0.9.2 that I first encountered this issue.
    I just tried publishing as a new app and I'm still getting the same error: "The dwarfdump binary must exist and be executable: /usr/bin/dwarfdump".