No sound effects after publishing to server? what??

izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Ok this really worries me. I just realized today that there's no sound effects in my game after I published and received adhoc version to/from the gamesalad server yesterday.

I also published another build (a final one) after this, made for the app store distribution. I had already uploaded it to itunes Connect also yesterday.

A few minutes ago, I published the same adhoc build of the same game and this time the sound effects work! What gives??

The thing is, with the adhoc version, I can test it straight on my iPad. That's how I know that the sound effects didn't work! However I can't test the final distribution build made for the app store to see if this problem exist for the this build.

I tried dragging and dropping the .app file into itunes. It copied ok, but when I dragged into the iPad from iTunes, it gave me this error message "The app was not installed on the iPad because the signer is not valid."

Anybody can help?

Comments

• izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
    ok turns out that sound effects are not working after I revived the game when the iPad went to "sleep" mode.
    Why is this?
    However, the background music works fine.

When I delete the game from the list of "waiting" apps in the multi-tasking dock on the iPad, and run the game again, the sound effects work. Is this a bug?