Programmer/Artist/Helper/Everythingthatcrossyourmind pretty cheap, probably :D

HachikoHachiko Member Posts: 330
Yay! Hi there,
I'm in need, so here I am.
I can work on games/utilities apps with both Corona and Gamesalad, at a fairly nice level. If needed, I can provide graphic assets too (little samples below), or help with your app if your stuck, or provide you with some templates if you prefer. So basically I can help you with your projects, both with graphics and code, or just work on your projects idea, basically making the entire app or part of it (graphics/code) for you, using or gamesalad or corona (which I actually prefer).
Unfortunately, I don't have a big portfolio. But hopefully it will grow a little thanks to YOU! (put here Uncle Sam image).
For references, I did two works for take10animation, which you can check. One is called "Samurai Kid", the other one "Check Out!", both made with GameSalad. take10animation provided the concept, the design and the graphics, I just worked on the "code" side of things.
For the graphics, I've got a set of simple animation for a little char I was going to use in some games (http://i51.tinypic.com/fksk1e.png) and a screen of an upcoming game of mine that's actually running in the corona simulator (http://i56.tinypic.com/dvkneq.png), there's still some work to do, mainly on the hud, font score and such, but it should give an idea. Not groundbreaking art, but it should do its job.
For rates, I work for little, I will NOT ask 2k$ for a simple game like "Check Out!", not even 1k, not even 5 hundred, or 50$ for an icon. It depends, but basically I'll go with what you have to offer. I accept everything except candy, mom said I shouldn't.
So, I know I don't have much to show right now, but you can just give it a try :). I'll send some sample based on what you asked for, and if your not satisfied that's it, no risks.
You can contact me at hachisoft at hotmail dot it (yay, I'm italian!).

Comments

• PortgasPortgas Member Posts: 71
    check your mail (on this site)
  • HachikoHachiko Member Posts: 330
    Answered :D
    Please, use the email though, I will most probably forget to check the private messages in the forum xD
  • HachikoHachiko Member Posts: 330
    Sorry, last time I up this topic, but I don't see an edit button and I think he might not have looked at its personal message.
    You sent it to the wrong mail, it's hachisoft at hotmail dot IT, not com xD
    Please, send it again :P