Preview not working correctly

TopShelfPancakesTopShelfPancakes Member Posts: 25
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi all!

When I click the "Preview" button, the preview does not accurately reflect what I just worked on.

I tested this by creating simple actors and simple behaviors and previewing. I then deleted the behaviors and clicked "Preview" again, but the preview does not update and continues to show old actors and behaviors that don't even exist anymore. What is going on???

Comments

• TopShelfPancakesTopShelfPancakes Member Posts: 25
    Hi all!

When I click the "Preview" button, the preview does not accurately reflect what I just worked on.

I tested this by creating simple actors and simple behaviors and previewing. I then deleted the behaviors and clicked "Preview" again, but the preview does not update and continues to show old actors and behaviors that don't even exist anymore. What is going on???
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    That's odd, what happens if you save the project and close game salad and reopen it?
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    I have never had that problem. Are you using the latest version of GS Creator?
  • TopShelfPancakesTopShelfPancakes Member Posts: 25
    Yes, I am using the latest version.

I tried closing and restarting GS to no avail. I scrapped that test project and restarted in a new file, and everything seems to be working as intended now. GAAALLL was I frustrated to no end.

Thanks!
  • prowlandprowland Member Posts: 24
    I would double check if you are modifying the prototype (global), or the instance version in the scene of the prototype. They will be different if modified in the scene.