On iPhone

.Fr34k..Fr34k. Member Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hey, can you tell me, how to make an ".ipa" File, or how i bring it in iTunes?

Greetz

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    you have to have an Apple Developer Account and paid $99 to apple for access to all of the nessacary Provision settings.
    Then Read http://gamesalad.com/wiki/developing_for_iphone

And a side note. Your post title makes no sense. You also need to make a title related to what your question is not only so people can offer help on things they know. But so future members don't have to come in and ask the same question if they can search and find this post.

Welcome to GS

Thanks
  • .Fr34k..Fr34k. Member Posts: 2
    1. Sorry... I try to do it not anytime more...
    2. Hmmm, i haven't got one :D
    But my iPhone is Jailbreaked... So, i can play Games, when i just open a .ipa File...

Greetz
  • magic101himagic101hi Member Posts: 713
    If you want to make games with GameSalad(C) then you need to get an apple developer account :D

-Josh
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    magic101hi said:
    If you want to make games with GameSalad(C) then you need to get an apple developer account :D

-Josh

+1
    .Fr34k. said:
    1. Sorry... I try to do it not anytime more...
    2. Hmmm, i haven't got one :D
    But my iPhone is Jailbreaked... So, i can play Games, when i just open a .ipa File...

Greetz

GameSalad gives you a .app file to be submitted to apple. but will not even build it for you unless you have a developer account. so you will never get an .ipa from GameSalad.

Also prob not the best place to talk about how you play hacked .ipa's with your jailbroke phone on an iOS developers forum. While flattering people like to steal their work it is still very annoying and illegal.