Paid for GS Professional, but still in Express?

HeyFriesHeyFries Member Posts: 78
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I paid and updated to GS Professional over a couple of days ago, but my GS Creator is still in Express. I tried to contact the GS support team via email and even called, but no answers at all. What's going on? I'm a bit frustrated, considering that I've already paid, and can not work with iAds yet... is anyone having the same experience? Are there any effective ways I can contact the GS team? Thanks

Comments

• SlowboySlowboy Member, PRO Posts: 329
    Hey HeyFries! Are you absolutely sure? I thought the same until...
    I opened my existing project, looked at GamesSalad>About GameSalad and noticed that it said License:Professional, then looked at the behaivours panel and noticed that just below the purple folder containing 'Basic Behaviours' there was now a new purple folder containing 'Pro Behaviours'!
    These are the only two perceivable differences between the two versions.
    Go and have another look!
    Cheers
    Wayne
  • HeyFriesHeyFries Member Posts: 78
    I paid for an upgrade to Pro membership almost 4 days ago. I've logged out and logged back in my account several times as suggested here, but my GS creator is still in Express. I looked at GamesSalad>About GameSalad several times, and no 'Pro Behaviours' folder either. I've been trying to contact the GS team without any success so far. I'd really like to work with the Professional version ASAP.
  • 777ideas.com777ideas.com Member, PRO Posts: 895
    HeyFries said:
    I paid for an upgrade to Pro membership almost 4 days ago. I've logged out and logged back in my account several times as suggested here, but my GS creator is still in Express. I looked at GamesSalad>About GameSalad several times, and no 'Pro Behaviours' folder either. I've been trying to contact the GS team without any success so far. I'd really like to work with the Professional version ASAP.

me too, I need the pro ASAP