GS Templates

Mr-GreenMr-Green Member Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Tech Support
hello,
just wonder if anyone tried to use add old pre-made Templates in 0.9 yet. i have a large library of Templates from 8.9 version...

i used for my Game making all with a bit of code here and there doing different things when i needed,
something for a game i would just go look find it and copy and past doing the little attrib editing thats needed and all done...
now when i try to add and 8.9 templates by way of "finding GS in Finder" R+click show Package Content /Content/Resources/ Templates .... and try to add them as i've always done GS Hangs and Crashes when i click new.... i have to reinstall it every time....
i spend lots of hr making the templates just right so i could copy and past quickly into a new game...

is there anyone out there that knows of a way to fix this or is all of my work just wasted time now.....

Thanks

Comments

• MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    @Mr-Green... I got mine from 0.8 to 0.9 with no trouble...
    well... I did have to put the Title in on the Home screen of the gameProject.

there are two folders in Resources... one is Templates ... the other is Templates_Tutorials
    you do NOT want them in the Tutorial one.
    (I think that is residual junk... doesn't have the new Template CrazyBall Wall Breaker)

anyway... lucky for me; my personal templates work just fine!
    hope you get yours working... they are wonderful for having the layout and logo etc in and all set to go!

MH
  • Mr-GreenMr-Green Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the response ill see if it works one at a time there could be a corrupt one in there i don t know about..