Wrong version number in info.plist

HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I try to publish v 1.2
I have v 1.1 on the appstore.

Now if I publish through GS and get the app file, it has 1.0 in the plist and I can!t change it, because then I get the error in the loader thet the signer is invalid.

If I try to upload to iTunes connect with the app I received, it tells me, that the bundle version must be higher, than in a previous version.

I change the version number to 1.2 in publisher, but it seems, it is always the version 1.0

Comments

• HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    I tried again and suddenly it worked.

I don't know, what the GS guys are doing, but somehow everything is messed up for 20 times, and then it works 1 time, then next 20 times it is messed up again...
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    going through the same experience....
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    tshirtbooth said:
    i think there is a bug. i think your version number needs to be a whole number 1 or 2 or 3
    when i did 1.2 i got that error.

Also be sure to press enter AFTER entering the number.

see if that works.

cheers

_________________________________________________________________________________

FREE Training videos by TshirtBooth HERE
    Cover flow Template HERE
    Tiki Totem Template HERE
    Missile Command Template HERE

It was just a bug, the key is pressing ENTER after typing in your new version number. Over the last couple of weeks i have put out a few updates and i too had this trouble at 1st, i emailed GS who said make sure you press enter after typing in your new version number. Out of the 3-5 updates i done, none of them were whole numbers, all 1.5, 1.6 etc
    ok...thanks guys I'll try the 'ENTER' button...
    Cheers.. the big old 'enter' button has worked a treat...