Meltdown all in smoke

kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
edited November -1 in Tech Support
sooooo i had a really bad experience today with GS and it ended up in me having to re-install OSX. it some how corrupted the keychain access area and broke all the applications and stuff that uses keychain to work. eventually came down to Gray Screen of Death.... THANK GOD FOR BACKUPS

Anywho i really am having a hard time to figure out how to setup the keychain stuff again so it plays nicely with the certificates you get from apple. anyone have a good place to look? iv tried apple but its so confusing! and i did it so long ago i can hardly remember how :/. if someone would maybe help me step by step that would be awesome and you will get the epic cookie...

as of now all game making is on hold until i fix this.

Thanks again!

Comments

• MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    as far as I remember...

you double click on Certificates and they automatically go into the keychain.

you drag provisioning profiles to Xcode... and they go automatically into the Xcode organizer.

I would suggest in you iTunes Connect you delete the profiles for apps NOT in the appStore... and make new ones.

(I had great trouble with a corrupt iOS distribution certificate... that read valid... but wasn't ... it corrupted my keychain... and I had to rename the kC delete everything and make my own certificate... yuck! but no way as sorry as what happened to you!)

Good Luck!

MH
  • kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    Yeah i tried doing that this is the issue im having in the pic http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2588347/Problem.tiff any ideas? Help :(
  • kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    bump anyone else have a suggeston?