Another publishing problem

IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hello,
I try to publish update for my game, and everything works fine to the part with "Uploading game project" - I've got "dotted" bar, I'm waiting about 20 min, and still don't have the progress bar.

Anyone knows how to solve it?
Thank you!

Comments

• IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Ok, this is the second hour of waiting, and still nothing. As soon as anyone from the GS team is online, I expect help or fix that.

I tried to logout and login, tried to publish as a new game, tried to use different profile.

I promised that update will be available this week, do you think that I can tell my customers: "Sorry, no update this week, because of Gendai"? No, because, then I would look unprofessional, and unreliable.

The Train episode 01 is now featured in N&N in 386 places. I have to fix english translation, and virtual analog stick's sensitivity ASAP. But I can't, because of this publishing problem.
    jonmulcahy said:
    How bih is the game?

Project file is 196 MB, after GS publishing it's 155 MB. I know that uploading time might be long, but I don't even have the progress bar. It's still "Uploading Game Project" but with dotted bar.

If GS team didn't change anything in this part of GS, then it should changed to the progress bar in max. 15 min. I published this game before, under older GS version, and progress bar appeared after few minutes.
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    The new version doesn't have a progress bar, hope they put one back in as my 9mb game took 4-5mins to publish, I thought it had crashed as the old version was much quicker to upload, it's only a 10mb connection but should still be quicker. It's only because I made a cup of tea that I left it long enough! but 2 hours does seem a but much, but you never know, it could be doing it!
    Ok, after about 3 hours, I've got an error:

"The GameSalad publishing server returned an invalid result."

Did anyone have the same?