0.9 doesn't publish a working game

griffilmsgriffilms Member Posts: 43
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Our new game Space Wolves (http://www.slidetoplay.com/video/space-wolves-iphone-game-trailer) crashes and resets back to the iphone menu screen every time with the new gamesalad 0.9.0 loading screen. Luckily it's already been sent to apple (published with the older Gamesalad version) , but I can't do any updates or fixes or ad-hocs until this has been fixed! HELP.

Comments

• griffilmsgriffilms Member Posts: 43
    it seems to work now.. however,
    1. the publishing wizard doesn't remember a project's details so you have to go through the WHOLE thing every time
    2. it uploads all that information and screenshots etc to gamesalad even if you are just doing an ad-hoc - and at that stage I don't want people to see anything about a game because it's unfinished. Even after finishing - I wouldn't want to upload it as a free game to a website when I'm trying to sell it on the iPhone.
    3. The loader autorotates between landscape and portrait which is annoying when you've been through 30+ scenes to make sure the screen only shows landscape!
    4. the loader's sides are a different white to the centre square's off-white which makes it look really unfinished and amateur.
    5. The loader takes time to load!!! a white screen is the only thing showing while the new HEAVY loader loads.