GameSalad Skype Conference

SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
what dies everyone thin about having a monthly skype conference for a select number of GameSalad members to discuss their recent projects, any problems they might be having, share screenshots of their new games, and whatever else comes up that is GameSalad related.

Comments

• FreiGamesFreiGames Member Posts: 158
    SurgeApps said:
    what dies everyone thin about having a monthly skype conference for a select number of GameSalad members to discuss their recent projects, any problems they might be having, share screenshots of their new games, and whatever else comes up that is GameSalad related.

Hell yea! thats a great idea! Count me in!
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    Very nice idea, too bad my english is not that good..

Roy.
    p-o-m said:
    Very nice idea, too bad my english is not that good..

Roy.

So what? As long as you know a little english, you'll be good to go!
  • goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440
    Count Me in as well. We would just have to coordinate a right time as we are all over the world but it sounds great!
  • LAdrianLAdrian Member Posts: 237
    Count me in!
  • aalzankiaalzanki Member Posts: 283
    Sounds very interesting
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    I'd do it, but do you really want to hear my problems¿
  • CodeCodeCodeCode Member Posts: 200
    I'm in too
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    @FreiGames , ill do my best, im in
  • 777ideas.com777ideas.com Member, PRO Posts: 895
    I'm in 100 percent !

Great Idea : )
  • goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440
    Should we start a skype thread stating what time zone we live in and make a list? I'm willing to make a full list with skype names with time zones and email them off to everyone...
  • vegasmike1vegasmike1 Member Posts: 192
    I am in
    I think if you hit a 10am to 12pm california time then most other areas London and so on will be late evening or vice versa late California early am in London Just an example!
  • azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
    Count me in for sure...
  • SethsAppsSethsApps Member, PRO Posts: 328
    I will make an official post soon announcing the details about the conference. Im going to record it and upload it so all can listen in on it too. In this thread I'll get all of the details set up.

First of all what can everyone do as far as timing?

I live on the east coast of the US so Im good with any weekend day after about 3PM here.

P.S. Ill be hosting the conference so keep an eye out for the official skype conference post so you can get my username. Also, it gets very annoying if there are too many people online so I will be limiting it to 8-10 people per conference, first come first serve.
  • Sunny_1etha1Sunny_1etha1 Member Posts: 41
    Vaguely OT, but this might help your co-ordination of times: http://everytimezone.com/
    Post where you live so I can calculate this.
    TS will you be joining us? I think I might make it about 3 pm next Sunday. That's EST (Charlotte NC time so you will have to do the math yourself.
    I think 3 pm on a weekend day sounds perfect since that will cover all time zones pretty good!
  • ForteForte Member, PRO Posts: 297
    Oi, count me in I'm an Aussie mate! :D
  • AppTrainer.comAppTrainer.com Member Posts: 42
    Photobucket

SurgeApps, great idea. Please count us in! And if it turns out that to many people are interested for a single skype session then we would be happy to host the meeting with our meeting software. We can host interactive screen sharing sessions for over 200 people. Let me know if you need the help, otherwise keep us posted on the time and date.
  • LAdrianLAdrian Member Posts: 237
    I'm in Denmark
  • mzxmzx Member Posts: 151
    Great idea, count me in! I am from the Netherlands
    I'm thinking 3PM EST on a Sunday will be good. I'll be postage more details about the conference soon so subscribe and keep posted.
  • vegasmike1vegasmike1 Member Posts: 192
    Las Vegas, the new Detroit of the South West
    California! In my best Arnold accent
    Haha nice chaser