Looking for artist...

BarkBarkCoBarkBarkCo Member Posts: 1,400
I'm working on updating my flashlight app's graphics and functionality. I've sent a few designers emails and am just waiting on quotes. I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in doing some work for me.

I only need 3 screens:

#1 Just a blank screen with button of the bottum left to get the menu out.
#2 Primary menu state with 5 color selection buttons across the bottom of the screen and a button to switch menu types and dismiss the menus altogether.
#3 Similar to #2 but taller with 4 sliders (R, G, B & Brightness) instead of preset color buttons.

I'm looking for a realistic 3D top-down view with a high-tech/futuristic feel. Lost of depth. All of the buttons would need to have 2 states (active/inactive), with some type glow or internal light signifying the active state.

Contact me if you are interested of if you have any questions.

barkbarkco (a) gmail (dot) com

P.S. My avatar will likely be the icon, if you need any inspiration... ;-)

Comments

• runner1986runner1986 Member Posts: 1
    im very interested im fairly new to this program but i do have experinence with 3d software such as maya, 3ds max, ut3 engine along with some blender. so i can shoot some ideas down for the board.

just out of curiosity is there any money in this?
  • crapscraps Member Posts: 353
    I have dealt with "DuckWitProductions" this week. I could not be more happy with their professional service and quality work.

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=12802
  • BarkBarkCoBarkBarkCo Member Posts: 1,400
    @runner, I actually found someone for this project, and yes I was paying. ;-)

Do you have a sample of your work? I might need someone for future jobs. Email address?