appmagneta

IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
I just saw an advertisment on TouchArcade. Anyone knows anything about this company?

http://www.appmagenta.com/

Comments

• RattleheadRattlehead Member Posts: 485
    LMAO!

Okay... stop me if I am making an incorrect assumption, but why would I pay them $2700 to get into the top 25 on an unpaid app???

Seriously, how is that, as they call it on their site, "Surviving as an indie developer"?

Someone please explain the benefits behind their service other than highlighting individuals with an excess of cash that just want to see their free app in the top 25 and shell serious cash for it.

I have to look at that site again...
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    I didn't noticed it :) Thanks tshirtbooth.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Nice new Avatar Tshirt! Haven't seen you change it in awhile now! :)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Rattlehead said:
    LMAO!

Okay... stop me if I am making an incorrect assumption, but why would I pay them $2700 to get into the top 25 on an unpaid app???

Seriously, how is that, as they call it on their site, "Surviving as an indie developer"?

Someone please explain the benefits behind their service other than highlighting individuals with an excess of cash that just want to see their free app in the top 25 and shell serious cash for it.

I have to look at that site again...

Yeah unless you have a free app with in app purchasing, that would be a HUGE gamble :)
  • magic101himagic101hi Member Posts: 713
    mabie iAds but then it still would not be the best but if you get the lite version in the top 25 than the paid version will usually be in the top 50
  • magic101himagic101hi Member Posts: 713
    that is very true just throwin my 2 cents out there

-Josh
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    Hmm... I think a good company would be to have like... invest $1500 into a company that spends $1,000 of those dollars purchasing your app. You'd get $700 dollars back, and with 1,000 downloads in a day, surely get into the top list. That'd take a lot of devices and iTunes accounts though!

idk, just a thought!