Help with promo video! PLEASE!!!

AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
Hi guys, just a quick message to ask for some guidance. As my business model has now changed and I am concentrating on 5 quality games per year I need to get a grip of a area that I have not been great with.

I have one game due to release for Halloween "Pumpkins!" and another one that I am working on with Code name project x ( due to the fact it has no name yet) but I now need to start putting promo videos together not just a screen capture on YouTube.

I would be ever so grateful if someone could steer me the right direction of someone I could hire or a template for editing software that I could use or purchase.

I am by no means looking for handouts and I am willing to do it the right way.

Kind Regards

Keith

Comments

• BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
    Send me an email with a description of what you want the video to include and we can go from there. =)

Contactupanddown@gmail.com
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    BackUpAndDown said:
    Send me an email with a description of what you want the video to include and we can go from there. =)

Thank you so much I will send when I finish work.

Cheers

Keith
  • gazjmgazjm Member Posts: 578
    I think toastkitten has done some good promo videos for people. Im getting to a similar situation myself.
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    gazjm said:
    I think toastkitten has done some good promo videos for people. Im getting to a similar situation myself.

Funny You should say that chatting to Darren from Utopain Games on Skype and he told me the same and I just add ToastKitten on Skype.

Thank you tho for the info :-)

Keith