Hey guys my first app is in the app store and I need your support, reviews

LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
Hello everybody:
During the last 2 month ( since I met GS ) I been asking questions an probably a couple of you like maybe quantumsheep will say harassing (sorry for asking you so many times but thanks for your support a patience and for always being there) but the end result is here.
Now I just started the 2nd part, promoting it. I been trying to make the CHUPACABRAS visible in a lot of sites.
But now I need reviews and since I am part of a great community why not start here.
I already have one review thanks to Chosenonestudio but I need all the help I can get.
You don't have to buy the game I am only asking for reviews so if you send me an email at: lordtarantor@yahoo.com or if you write your email here I will send you a promo code so you can play the CHUPACABRAS and leave a review.
Thanks a lot
Vicent

Comments

• peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    Same here - might take me a day or two as I often have issues with iTunes for some reason, but I'll definitely review it within a day or two.

My email is my name here at gmail :)
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    Hi everybody:
    just a few more, please...
    I still can only see one review from Chosenonestudio.
    CHUPACABRAS needs your support to get more cabritas to feed his family...
    Thanks Mrguga for your review. I don't know if you are from this forum but thanks I really appreciate it.
  • joey2ejoey2e Member Posts: 99
    Hey

Id be more than happy to review it :)

My e-mails joey2e@hotmail.com

Joe
    Thanks Joe.
    I just sent you the email.
    I really appreciate this and I hope you like it.
    Thank you so much.
  • ToastKittenToastKitten Member Posts: 360
    It's a cool game, I liked it a lot! The storyline makes the game, I thought it was wickedly creative and undeniably funny! There's a bunch of games inside of it too, all of which use pretty interesting mechanics.

I'd sincerely recommend buying it.

Having said that, it should be a no brainer! Email for a promo code, do yourselves a favor ;)
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    Hey, just so you know I haven't DLed it yet as I'm having some of my ever-so-frequent iTunes Store issues, but I'll try again when I wake up - just unwinding before bed now.

Just so you don't think I've forgotten about you :P
    Oh thanks peach I really appreciate it and don't worry whenever you can is going to be great.
    I hope you like it.
    Thanks again.
  • realmadrid1012realmadrid1012 Member Posts: 37
    Very boring holiday you can find professionals to ask questions
    [url=http://www.withgames.com/Maple-Story-US-Gold.html]buy maplestory mesos[/url]
    [url=http://www.withgames.com/Maple-Story-US-Gold.html]cheap maplestory mesos[/url]
    Thanks for the review peach. I really appreciate it.

Hey I need more people to play my game and leave a review.
    Please write me at: lordtarantor@yahoo.com
    or leave your email to send you a promo code of CHUPACABRAS.
    Thanks