My Games Catalog

Stryfe01Stryfe01 Member Posts: 146
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
This is not a game, but it is my first app that was approved for the App store. Please check it out, I will be posting promo codes soon. It's not the best, but a start! If I posted it in the wrong forum, please let me know and I will move it.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-games-catalog/id386533720?mt=8

My Games Catalog v1.1 $.99

Comments

• ShpintShpint Member Posts: 404
    wow!! it was done by code. cool
    U rlly need to change the screen shots though.
    More info on the app Is recommended, I still done understand the point of this app from the description.

P.S. Typed this with my iPhone so sorry. :P
  • Stryfe01Stryfe01 Member Posts: 146
    What is wrong with the screen shots? Also there is plenty of information about the app, sales are going well and no one has complained about that before. What is it that you don't understand from the description? Please offer me a bit more information on these issues. But thanks so far for the feedback :)
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    seams understandable unless you changed it already but I agree more screen shots showing stats console as you state
    Alright that's a better explanation. I will place more screen shots up and improve the description. Basically the app let's you catalog the games that you own and provides stats on your completion rate. I will be adding in a feature later that let's you track games that you have on loan. And so far I've also learned that I need to improved the search functionality.

Here are the promised promo codes. Please let me know when they have been used. You can provide more feedback through the app as well.

MWTAW6KPLHJ9
    6RLRFPYF6TWF
    PHE3KYFHTATE
    A9LRMXY9FYF7
    TKFHN3RWMYR4
    PXR6YKJ4WH9Y
    EERFXALFPJKE
    937Y7NTFJ3XJ
    9HRFRAM43HK6
    YAN7HLAHETAP
    I updated the app's meta-data and added more screen shots. Also if you do download, please take the time to leave a review. Be kind, but honest as I'd rather not have a bunch of sour comments under the review screen. Save those for the email :), I'm thick skinned.
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    FYi, I'm moving this to non-GS Game News. I believe they want to keep the programs and apps specifically created in GameSalad in the "Announce Your Game!" forum.
    Thanks. I wasn't sure where it belonged.