Error in Viewer

FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Everything was running smooth until 10 minutes ago... The framerate is between 56-60, Ram under 22, but every moving actor from 2 to 2 seconds are lagging...it's like they leave behind a shadow for .1 seconds and the image is trembling....

Did this happened to anyone ???

Comments

• FanStudioUKFanStudioUK Member Posts: 459
    HELP!
  • RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    Be patient! You aren't that likely to get a solution within 15 minutes on a very small forums.

Have you changed anything in GS ?
    No, haven't change anything....it crashed once...
    But I have tested now with a version of the file from one week ago and I still get these errors and only on iPhone!!!
    I've opened the GS viewer in Xcode and in the console I've found 100's of lines with these errors:

Sat Sep 18 22:01:24 unknown UIKitApplication:com.gendaigames.gamesaladviewer[0xba2d][165] <Notice>: Lua Error: prototypical/entities/Scene.luap:165: attempt to index field 'timebase' (a nil value)

Sat Sep 18 22:01:32 unknown UIKitApplication:com.gendaigames.gamesaladviewer[0xba2d][165] <Notice>: Lua Error: prototypical/behaviors/ChangeAttributeAction.luap:28: attempt to call method 'setValue' (a nil value)
    Is it possible that my game project file have been corrupted? Can I lose all my work from the past days?
    Anyone? :(
    This error is driving me nuts!

GameSalad, we really need this update!!! I tried to rebuild my project and every time I press Preview my iMac crashes! It's insane!
    bump